Calliope is a 2 year old domestic shorthair that’s been spayed,...
Volunteering at FHS
To learn more about volunteer opportunities at FHS please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-445-1814 ext. 506.
FHS Volunteers act as community role models. They are recognized and appreciated as a vital part of shelter operations. Our fun, rewarding Youth Ambassador Program is open to teens 14 and up who want to help with fundraising events. Training is provided for all volunteer positions. We have opportunities to suit a variety of interests, so submit your application today and help our pets by becoming a valued FHS Volunteer!
* FHS Thrift Store
* Adoption Outreach
* Foster Homes (in Home, In a Business, Foster Pet Ambassador, etc,)
* Photography of Animals / Events
* Grounds Upkeep / Maintenance
* General Maintenance
* Dog & Cat Animal Care (cleaning/checkup/etc)
* Adoption Ambassadors / Reunion Specialists
* Fundraising / Events Planning Committee
* Front Lobby Duties (Phones/Check-In/Clerical/Data Entry)
* Animal TLC (Socialization/Grooming/Bathing)
* Education / Certified Pet Ambassador Team
* PetSmart Cattery
* Errands / Animal Transportation